Siva Afi – Intermediate – Level 3
Students will more advanced steps to siva afi, routine and cultural information about the siva afi
LEVEL THREE- Will continue on with routine taught in Level two.
- Siva Afi movements and techniques
- Harder combinations of Siva Afi movements
- Warm-up drills that work on speed and control of movements
- How to confidently execute Siva Afi movements in a new Siva Afi routine
- How to execute movements with warrior-like strength
During the term students will be required to attend a Zoom Session in 7, and will also be required to complete a quiz and video exam at the end of term to receive a Certificate of Completion. Participants are required to practise daily or weekly in order to keep up with class content.
Note: students will not be dancing with fire due to safety, this course objective is to learn a routine with practise stick only.
Frederick is one of the founders and directors of Matavai Cultural Arts and has extensive experience on a local and international stage.